Sample Cover Letter for UI & UX Designer

Sample Cover Letter for UI & UX Designer

Dear Hiring Manager,
I am applying for the job posting where you have mentioned your need for a UX and UI Designer. I would be very happy if you please consider my candidature for the posting.
I want to give you a clear view of the contribution I can make to your product development efforts as a UX designer. My educational background is mainly Computer Science, in which I hold both a Bachelor of Engineering and a Master of Science degree. I began working in both section of web programming and web developing related works as a young student, which eventually made me an expert user of HTML, CSS, Java, PHP and more. I also possess great skills in the graphics side of web design, experimenting with programs in the Adobe Creative Suite, such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.

Now as for my UI designing skills, I have been involved in various projects in UI development for mobile applications for the last five years. I would like to also add that I have developed a wide range of forward-thinking user interface programs, which have all improved user experience and this has aided my talented knowledge in the course and responsibilities of this position. So for every possible reason, I can claim that I have proficient knowledge in the process and responsibilities required for this position.

So, If you are looking for an expert UX and UI designer who knows not only where to put the submit button but exactly what it should look like, look no further. I have a sharp sense of what users are looking for. So I can back it up with experience in both programming and graphic design aspects of web and software.

If you want to communicate with me, I'm always available on Email and Skype. I am looking forward to putting my 60 working hours per week on this project with your permission.

Thanks for considering,
Sincerely
Write down (your name here)

2 comments:

  1. Outstanding work author. Knowledgeable enough. We will surely share your work. Anyway, If you are interested and looking for website development you may visit this website. web development company
    hire xamarin developer
    Hire .net developer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences.
    thanks for sharing useful information

    Regards,
    UX Designer in India

    ReplyDelete