Interior Design cover letter for Upwork, Freelancer, Behance, People per hour, Toptal, Guru, Smashing Magazine, Fiverr or any other freelancing marketplaces.

Interior Design cover letter for Upwork, Freelancer, Behance, People per hour, Toptal, Guru, Smashing Magazine, Fiverr or any other freelancing marketplaces.


Dear Hiring Manager,
I studied all the details of your job description just moments ago. And after reading everything, I believe that you are in a need of an Interior Designer for your project.
I am writing this letter to express my interest in your vacant position as an Interior Designer.
I am confident that I can help you with this project of yours as my skills and capabilities are strongly in line with the requirements stated in your job description. And that is the very reason which is making me believe that I would be a perfect fit for this role. During the last four years of my interior designer career, I have successfully finished many projects with client satisfaction. You would be happy to know that I possess excellent drawing and presentation skills and also, I am conversant with all key fields of Interior Designing.
As a good team member who is always open to working in a fast paced environment with demanding deadlines, I am sure that I can quickly create superb individual conceptual designs, work out costs and I would be able to prepare estimates. My excellent communication skill is my best feature on which you also can rely to achieve your goal, I guarantee you that.
As I can assure you that I am an interior designer who is creative, technically minded and has great attention to detail, I am more than confident that I can easily design, develop and deliver unique high-end results. Moreover, I am an expert at AutoCAD, 3D modeling, visualization, animation, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Hand sketching, Vectorworks, lighting, and color schemes. If you want more details about what I can offer and what are my accomplishments you can easily find them on my attached resume.
For the time being, my only goal is to concentrate on this particular project of yours so that I can make it successful.
In case you want to contact me, I am always available on Email and Skype. I am willing to work for 60 hours a week if you hire me once.

Thanks for considering
Regards,
Write Down (Your name here)

No comments:

Post a Comment