AdSense/PPC cover letter for Upwork, Freelancer, Behance, People per hour, Toptal, Guru, Smashing Magazine, Fiverr or any other freelancing marketplaces.

AdSense/PPC cover letter for Upwork, Freelancer, Behance, People per hour, Toptal, Guru, Smashing Magazine, Fiverr or any other freelancing marketplaces.


Dear Hiring Manager,
I just read all the details about your job posting moments ago. From your job description, I came to understand that you need an assistant administrator for AdSense of your Company. I would like you to know that I offer a five-year track record in Google AdSense related jobs and I also have provided administrative support. Your company will be benefitted from my various qualifications and skills which include computer expertise with proficiency in all which are MS Office programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AdWords, Outlook, and Access.
I have vast experience of covering a full spectrum of administrative duties, including increasing ad clicks, executive support, office management, billing/invoicing, payroll administration, customer care, account management, database administration, document preparation, and project/program support.
My Superior multitasking talents, with the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments on AdSense, will develop solutions to your challenging business problems.
I have a hard-earned reputation with an astonishing history of exemplary performance reviews and recognition. I believe that no shortcut can bring out the best of something or someone; I believe that only hard work, will power and consistency is the key to success. I run my life on this code.
I assure you that if you hire me as your new administrative assistant for AdSense, you will have more time and energy to concentrate on expanding your business.

I'm on always available on Email and Skype if you are planning to have a detailed conversation. I am willing to work more than 60 hours a week to help you with your works if you hire me once.

Thank you for your time, and have a great day.
Sincerely,
Write down (your name here)

No comments:

Post a Comment