Wordpress Development Cover Letter Sample for Upwork and other freelancing marketplace

Wordpress Development Cover Letter Sample for Upwork and other freelancing marketplace

Dear Hiring Manager,
I am submitting my candidacy for the position of WordPress Developer for this project of yours. With my bachelor’s degree in computer science and with the help of my voluntary WordPress certification I have earned 3 years of experience as an entry-level WordPress developer. I am more than confident that I can make your project successful within a short period of time.

You would be happy to know that my professional experience includes designing and implementing web pages, user interfaces, and plugins for WordPress. I have been helping my clients to troubleshoot and fix their WordPress products from past several years. I have also been designing themes that are as functional as they are beautiful and I have created the best products possible.

So I  hope to bring my programming skills, love of WordPress and eye for design to make your project successful.
I am grateful for your time and consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you further about this position. You can always find me available on Email and Skype. I'm willing to work for 60 hours per week for your project if you hire me once.

Warm regards,
Write down (your name here)

11 comments:

  1. চাকরির সব খবর পেতে আরেকটা ওয়েবসাইট আছে, সেটা হল www.careerhelpbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post....


    I'm having very interesting information regarding Best Freelancing Site in India!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post…

    I’m having very interesting information regarding Top Freelancing Sites in India

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys! I am a WordPress Developer. I have more than 5 years of experience in Website Development and Design Creation, creating products catalogs, customizing designs, or creating strategies for great user facilities. And visit my fiver account

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding work author. Knowledgeable enough. We will surely share your work. Anyway, If you are interested and looking for website development you may visit this website. web development company
    hire xamarin developer
    Hire .net developer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article, we are using those cover letters with our clients on https://maad.work agency

    ReplyDelete